Become a Supporter
To discuss sponsorship opportunities or for more information, please contact Katerina Lachinova, Director, ASCE Construction Institute, or 703-295-6094. Become a sponsor today!
Diamond — $25,000
- Complete Program Sponsor: Have full access to students throughout the program and witness how the CI Student Days program unfolds! You will have an opportunity to network with students on a one-on-one basis, participate in team-building activities, assist students with our signature “real-world” construction project, and much more. The Diamond level allows for sponsors to get to know students on a more personal level, which opens the door for recruitment opportunities.
Platinum — $10,000
- Speed Networking Event & Dinner: Sponsor CI’s signature event, and host the unique opportunity for professionals, recruiters and stellar students to network.
- Closing Breakfast & Award Presentation: Send off the students and professionals with a sponsorship of the Closing Breakfast, where the winning team of Student Days is announced.
- Monday Night Dinner: Hosted exclusively by your company.
Gold — $5,000
- Program Start Brunch/Early Luncheon: Maximize the exposure for your company and welcome students into the program. This can be an exciting opportunity to have your staff representatives act as the welcoming crew to ensure interaction and a great return on your investment.
- Team Building Activity: Help the student teams bond and host a team building activity of your choosing. Past activities include scavenger hunts, escape rooms, bowling, and more.
- Friday Night Reception: Following the Team Building Activity, this reception offers sponsors the opportunity to gain maximum exposure, with special event sponsor signage and even the opportunity to have your staff representatives act as the welcoming crew, to ensure a great return on your investment.
- Student Headshots: Equip the students to enter the working world by sponsoring a professional photographer to take headshots for each student.
Silver — $3,000
- T-shirt Sponsor: Have your company logo featured on the Student Days t-shirt, worn at the team building event, technical tour, and all around the hotel as students work on their project.
- Twitter Frame: Have your logo on a photo backdrop with the program hashtag. When attendees post pictures to various social media, your logo will be there!
- Project & Technical Tour Transportation: Send a member of your team with the students on the tour of the a of a construction engineering project for a more hands-on experience.
- Program/Event Giveaway: Your logo featured on a giveaway item that will be distributed to all attendees.
Bronze — $1,500
- Refreshment Breaks (2 available): Fuel the students while they work on their presentations and bids, or to attend the next session.
- Lanyards: Lanyards offer a way to display your logo throughout the event, worn by all students.
- Supply Kit for Student Teams: Consists of office supplies and monetary printing budget for students to use when preparing their oral and printed bid packages.
- Sponsor-a-Student (42 total: 36 available / 6 taken): Goes toward covering the cost of airfare and hotel.
- Attend the Speed Networking Dinner: Send a member of your team to the Speed Networking event and dinner on Saturday. Meet and network with all of the student participants of this year's competition.
Friend — $500
- All levels of sponsorship are accepted, both large and small. Donations on the friendship level are encouraged and will support students per diem and local transportation.