Become a Supporter
To discuss sponsorship opportunities or for more information, please contact Katerina Lachinova, Director, ASCE Construction Institute, or +1 703-295-6094. Become a sponsor today!
Diamond — $25,000
- Complete Program Sponsor: Have full access to students throughout the program and witness how the CI Student Days program unfolds! You will have an opportunity to network with students on a one-on-one basis, participate in team-building activities, assist students with our signature “real-world” construction project, and much more. The Diamond level allows for sponsors to get to know students on a more personal level, which opens the door for recruitment opportunities.
Platinum — $10,000
- Speed Networking Event & Dinner: Sponsor CI’s signature event, and host the unique opportunity for professionals, recruiters, and stellar students to network.
- Closing Breakfast & Award Presentation: Send off the students and professionals with a sponsorship of the Closing Breakfast, where the winning team of Student Days is announced.
- Opening Brunch/Luncheon: Welcome the students to the program.
- Private Dinner with Students: Hosted exclusively by your company.
- Team Building Activity and Technical Tour Transportation – Sponsored by Stacy and Witbeck
Gold — $5,000
- Friday Night Reception: Following the Team Building Activity, this reception offers sponsors the opportunity to gain maximum exposure, with special event sponsor signage and even the opportunity to have your staff representatives act as the welcoming crew, to ensure a great return on your investment. -Sponsored by Flatiron
- Student Headshots: Equip the students to enter the working world by sponsoring a professional photographer to take headshots for each student and team photos.
- T-shirt Sponsor: Have your company logo featured on the Student Days t-shirt, worn at the team building event, technical tour, and all around the hotel as students work on their project.
Silver — $3,000
- Twitter Frame: Have your logo on a photo backdrop with the program hashtag. When attendees post pictures to various social media, your logo will be there!
- Chair Drops: We will place your company provided giveaways to students by putting it on their chair at the start of the program day.
- Program/Event Giveaway or Bag (multiple available): Your logo featured on a giveaway item that will be distributed to all attendees.
- Lanyards: Lanyards offer a way to display your logo throughout the event, worn by all students.
Bronze — $1,500
- Refreshment Breaks (5 available): Fuel the students while they work on their presentations and bids, or to attend the next session.
- Supply Kit for Student Teams (3 Available): Sponsor a supply kit for each team to help fuel and prepare them as they complete their challenge project. Past supplies included graph paper, drafting tools, mechanical pencils, energy drinks, late night snacks and more.
- Sponsor-a-Student (48 available): Goes toward covering the cost of airfare and hotel.
- Attend the Speed Networking Dinner: Send a member of your team to the Speed Networking event and dinner on Saturday. Meet and network with all of the student participants of this year's competition.
Friend — $500
- All levels of sponsorship are accepted, both large and small. Donations on the friendship level are encouraged and will support students per diem and local transportation.